The UW Health Services Ph.D. is made possible thanks to the staff and faculty who are part of the UW Department of Health Systems and Population Health (HSPop) and wider university.
Emily C. Williams (she/her), Ph.D., MPH
- Teaching and mentorship
- Student and faculty mentorship
- Chair, Ph.D. Governing and Admissions Committees
- Co-Director, AHRQ/NRSA Health Services Research Training Program
Gloria Rayo (she/her), Program Manager
- Program operations
Emily Bernet (she/her), Student Services Counselor
- Current student advising
- Admissions and registration
- Student resources liaison
- Administration of training grants
Lauren Szychowski (she/her), Marketing Specialist
email@example.com | 206-616-1397
- Prospective student advising and recruitment
- Program marketing and communications
- Program events and activities
- Alumni relations
Faculty for the UW Health Services Ph.D. program are involved locally, nationally, and internationally in health services research and policy. They are developing and testing interventions, as well as translating research into practice. Faculty contribute an important role in improving health and shaping health care systems and policy worldwide.
By participating in a myriad of organizations and associations outside of the UW, members of the faculty are able to provide relevant experience and opportunities to graduate students.