As graduation approaches, many UW Master of Health Administration (MHA) students pursue a post-graduate administrative fellowship as a valuable entry point to their career.
An administrative fellowship provides a unique opportunity for contextualized training in health care administration. Fellowships focus on developing core competencies and leadership characteristics, as well as fostering close working relationships between the fellow and senior management.
Every year, about 25% of the graduating cohort accepts offers for nationally competitive fellowships at health care institutions.
Here are a few of the recent fellowship sites for our MHA graduates:
- Banner Health (Gilbert, AZ)
- CHI Franciscan (Seattle, WA)
- Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD)
- Kaiser Permanente (Northern & Southern California)
- MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA)
- Northwell Health (Great Neck, NY)
- Northwestern Medicine (Chicago, IL)
- Providence St. Joseph Health (Irvine, CA)
- Seattle Children’s Hospital (Seattle, WA)
- Stanford Children’s Health – Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital (Palo Alto, CA)
- Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA)
- Swedish Medical Center (Seattle, WA)
- UNC Health (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Yakima Valley Farm Worker’s Clinic (Yakima, WA)